I have been really obsessed with my air fryer ever since I have gotten it! I love that I can still cook my favorite foods in it without using a tonne of grease, and it’s just so simple to use. This is no kidding, when I say that every time my husband wants to bake, roast, or fry something, he just throws it in the air fryer.
I frequently prepare this air fryer fried fish recipe for dinner because it is a healthier alternative to the popular fish and chips. Of course, this does not imply that I never deep fry fish because I simply adore it, so if you’re looking for a conventional crunchy and light beer battered fish recipe, this recipe is for you. This indeed is a wonderful way of cooking your favorite cravings.
Let us get into, how to prepare the delicious Air-Fry Fried Fish
- Rahu fish 1 Kg
- Salt 1 Tbsp
- Red chili crushed 1 Tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 Tbsp
- Crushed Coriander 1/2 Tbsp
- Crushed Cumin 1/2 Tbsp
- Ajwain 1 Tsp
- Tamarind pulp 1 Tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 Tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 Tbsp
- All spice powder 1 Tsp
- Oil 4 Tbsp
Method for Air Frying Light-Weight Fried Fish
- In bowl add all ingredients, mix very well and marinate fish for overnight.
- Pre-heat Air fryer for 3 minutes.
- Fry the fish for 14 minutes both sides (Do turn side after 7 minutes).
- Serve with mint sauce or imli sauce.